12 August 2016

Unofficially Graduated

Finally, Alhamdulilah for another blessing. Frankly speaking, what I got is beyond my expectation. Far beyond my expectation. So, it has been long two years and short two years. Long because of all the drama, back to back assignments especially my research and what not. Short because of the lifelong friendships, the lasting memories and the truly interesting and amazing things that I've learned. As much as I've looked forward to this day, I've always disliked endings. Endings are inevitable and I shall closes my final chapter off my degree life.  I'll officially saying goodbye to everything that was familiar and everything that was comfortable. So, let's move on into the next chapter of my life. Anyway, just a short note to thank my family especially mummy for being my support system since forever. My lecturers for being my mentors, teachers and guides. Also, my great friends for making my university life wonderful. For that, I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment