04 March 2016

My Passion

Finally, I have time to write an entry. Been so busy lately with all the courses and works in the office. Well, internship is almost over though. Anyway, I am 23 but I'm not good at making decision even my life is at stack. There is never a time when I didn't call my sisters and mummy for opinion. Having masters has always been my dream. I used to say to myself, before the age of 30 I must have my masters. The situation is whether I should directly continue my masters or pursue it later. I've been thinking about it for months now. Well, its going to be far away from home but sometimes sacrifice is needed.  Finally, I decided to follow my passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice. Above all I hope I've made the right decision. May Allah ease the path that I've chosen.


No comments:

Post a Comment