20 February 2016

Awake

Its 5 a.m and I'm awake. I'm awake at 4 a.m sebab lapar. Hahaha. I fall asleep with hungry tummy last night. Just want to write an entry. It's 20th February 2016. Back in 20th February 2010, I start to love somebody. If and only if, today would mark our 6th year anniversary. Well, we can't say today is our 6th Anniversary but I can say today marks our 6th year of loving each other. Let today be the day I am being honest of everything. We might not be together now and I also can't say for the future. I know and I strongly believe we still do love each other but in a different way. I used to pray may Allah put us together in the end. However, as time passes, I pray that we both find happiness that we deserve together or with other people. It doesn't matter. All that matters is I want both of us to be happy with our life. Yes, he's the man who made me put up walls when I get to know others. I can't help but comparing. Anyway, I'm happy to know both of us is moving on and we are doing so good lately. Last but not least, may Allah ease everything for us both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment