01 January 2016

Goodbye December, Hello January

Alhamdulilah, another year and another blessing. 2015, not a good year for me. I gained at at the same time I lose. Well, Allah is fair. I hope whatever happened in 2015, stays in 2015. I'm entering 2016 with a whole new me. I don't even feel like myself but this is for the better. The less I care, the less I get hurt. As for 2016, I don't want to get hurt for the same reason all over again. I don't want to love anymore except my dearest family. I'm being serious on this. I want to be feeling-less and heart-less. I don't care anymore about anyone or anybody . Not anymore. I'm telling you guys, it's okay for people to either love me or hate me. I swear, it won't make me or break me. I'm living my life for only one purpose. I'm still here for mummy and my family. That's it.

1 comment:

  1. same with me dear.. i am no longer care what others might judge me or think of me anymore . may we are given strength :)

    ReplyDelete